Self Adhesive Stickers
**Please take careful time to read the instructions and apply the vinyl properly as we cannot be held responsible for damaged items as a result of improper application**
3 year outdoor life
Printed vinyl is NOT UV protected and may fade in constant direct sunlight, colors may fade with frequent contact (cups/phone covers), due to the natural oils in the hands, this is normal and not considered a defective product.
For household items we recommend hand wash only, Dishwasher Use will fade the ink faster
- Application surface should be clean and dry
- Do not use Windex, use only plain soap & water
- Allow surface to dry thoroughly, any moisture will prevent the decal from adhering
- Surface must be completely smooth, vinyl will not adhere to rough, uneven texture (popcorn texture walls, un-sanded wood, etc)
- For walls, paint should be completely cured (see paint can for timeframe) before application.
- Large decals that have been rolled, lay flat and allow to come to room temperature and relax before applying
Lay the decal face down and carefully remove the white paper pulling at a slight downward angle away from the tape. You may need to pull the backing off at different angles to completely remove. NEVER peel from top and pull the tape away from the backing.
- If the decal wants to stick to the white paper more than the tape, place backing back over decal and apply firm pressure over the decal, then try peeling the backing off again pushing any pieces onto the mask with a pointed object (scissors or tweezers) as necessary. Change the direction you are pulling from, sometimes a change in direction is all you need.
- Apply directly onto the application surface and smooth from the center toward the outside using extra firm pressure with a squeegee (or credit card works too) and smoothing out any air bubbles in the Vinyl.
- Remove the mask, pulling slowly and carefully at a slightly downward angle, applying more pressure as needed to areas that have not completely adhered to the application surface. Some surface types may need more pressure, do not pull the tape if the sticker is sticking the to tape, increase pressure and remove only when the sticker is firmly on the application surface.
- Once the tape has been removed, gently but firmly go over the sticker with your fingers to secure any loose areas.
- Decals may not be removable from some surface types/materials (paper, cardboard, laminated wood and similar type materials). They are not repositionable/reusable once removed.
Temporary application onto Fabric
**Do NOT Iron-On**
- Lay out shirt and smooth out any wrinkles (iron shirt as needed, the smoother the fabric the better the transfer will stick)
- Follow all steps above, fabric will require a little more pressure to transfer because it is a “soft” surface
- To remove just peel the sticker off the fabric when done